Upcoming events and workshops.
Lucinda Cross went from being a college student to a Federal inmate, to a woman of strength and tenacity and now an award winning speaker and best selling author. Turning adversities into advantages is nothing new to her journey. Lucinda shares practical principles to becoming wildly successful by learning simple yet authentic steps to overcoming life’s detours, obstacles and challenges.
Publisher: Activate Publishing, Inc.
Released date: May 21, 2012 (Amazon Best Seller)
Lucinda Cross, Author
Buy Book on: Amazon and www.lucindacross.com/thebook for autographed copies
Scheduling Now (10 Stops)
$25 Gift Card of choice and several signed copies – to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour!
- July 9 – Interview with Joy Farrington Literary Diva Blog
- July 11 – Guest interview with D’Vorah Lansky
- July 16 – Guest review with Sylvia Hubbard
- July 18 – Interview and review with Tomesia Ingram
- July 25 – Belinda John of ShulamiteWomen.com
- July 30 – Del Carter of Chronicles of THE DEL ZONE
Lucinda Cross Tour Signup:
If you are interested in being a blog tour host for the month of July and stretching to early August please forward the following to email@example.com:
Blog name and link to blog
Featured style: author interview, guest blog, review, book feature and excerpt only, Ebook giveaway