- A theme that is relevant and purpose driven for business owners and career professionals. (Building Your Empire While Focusing On Family)
- We ensure that our event participants experience starts way before they even step through the door. (Social Media parties, live networking events, Q&A, ROI ideas)
- Our website, marketing literature is available & it clearly outlines what the
event is about and informs participants of the BENEFITS. (http://www.activateconference.com)
- We have been providing value added content via blogs, videos, post, etc. (posting travel discounts and flight alerts as low as $86 round trip)
- We are focused on making everyone feel welcome and included via pre-conference.
- We have taken out the time to listen to what our attendees want to see, hear and do. (frequent Q&A sessions)
- The agenda is designed to be highly interactive and really engage our audience. (Agenda is listed on conference site. Full agenda will be uploaded August 20th)
- Our main goal is to stick to the agenda …we understand that this is what people are expecting and have based their travel plans around.
- We understand that love is in the details so we are organizing a pre-conference rehearsal. (yep! Just like a wedding rehearsal. LOL)
- We have ordered special items to give participants something to remember their #Activate2K15Con experience. (lots of gifts and prizes)
- Sponsoring 50 Inner City Teens in Atlanta to be coached and mentored during the special Activate Youth program on Saturday Sept. 19th. (If you are interested in sponsoring a teen 13yr to 18yr email email@example.com)
- We place God first, the spiritual perspective is important to the Activate Movement.
- We have special workshops for couples. (We don’t want the men to be excluded)
Hope to see you next month at the Activate Conference in Atlanta, Sept. 18th to the 20th at the Marriott Marquis. For more information visit http://www.activateconference.com
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)