We must do things in life expecting a specific increase to happen. Expect to gain 3 new clients from an email message, expect to find that dress on sale, expect to be chosen for the award when you submit your application, expect for your child to get that scholarship or your significant other to receive that promotion. If you look for miracles and increase in your life, you will find them in droves and you will see how they are happening to you more than you ever imagined. The problem is that most of us just dismiss the miracles and increase in our lives as just “coincidences”.
- finding a parking space right on time, when you were running late and there is money in the meter already.
- running into a long lost friend that you wanted to reconnect with.
- receiving a financial gift from someone or getting a new client just when you needed to pay a major bill.
- getting a phone call that you were nominated for an award anonymously
- negative results from a mammogram, that was presumed to be cancerous
- layoffs at the job and your name was not on the list
- your husband getting that bonus just before you find out you are pregnant
- approved for that house even though your credit is bad
- Expect the best all the time, look for an increase in all you do.
Lifestyle Business Advisor
I help women speak up, stand out and earn more.
Comment, repost and share with your network…