Saturday, May 3, 2014 was a day full of love and beautiful faces. I had the honor of being invited to be a guest speaker at the 1st Annual Pink Pamper Expo and Fundraiser. The event was absolutely amazing. Loaded with vendors, pamper stations for mommy and daughter, sweets and fabulous hospitality.
I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with my sister in success Uneeka Jay, from Powerful U Media. Her presentation had the ladies sitting at the edge of their seats as she commanded them all to rewrite their story. To edit the pity and move on to the next chapter in their lives powerfully. Heads were nodding, shoes were taping, and hands were writing as she valiantly shared the importance of being authentic.
From foot rubs and back massages by K Asher, The Hands on Experience, Facials, Lashes and Makeovers and of course my girl Eloria beat my face to flawless. This was such a refreshing and inspiring event that I will look forward to being a part of next year.
- The Pink Pamper Expo team made sure everyone was taken care of from the moment you arrived till the time you left, you were catered to.
- I was able to witness the team work before the doors opened. Tene’ Ni’cole (event coordinator), made it loud and clear that she wanted Nerissa Malloy (the host) to have an awesome experience.
- The layout of the event was perfect, they turned an empty loft space into a pink spa/mini mall. Which means that you can ball out on a budget. This was a high class Park Ave event without the Hotel and Union worker politics and extra fees.
- The event was connected to a cause P.R.a.D.A. Peoples Resource and Development Association (P.R.a.D.A) is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization that provides assistance to low income families achieving stability and self- sufficiency. (I love being a part of a pay it forward initiative. I started speaking at charities and not for profits for years before collecting an honorarium so this felt good.)
- The event was classy and coordinated to perfection with attention to detail from the very first invitation I received in my email.
- Having familiar faces such as Monifah come through is a good look.
- The speaker line up was great, not just because I was on it. LOL We flowed really well.
- I had a great time, being pampered, supported and surrounded by sisterhood.
Thank you for inviting me Nerissa and your team at Tene’ Ni’cole and my friend Jewell are some powerful, super professional ladies and business woman.
If you have any upcoming events please let us know. If you are looking for speakers or presenters, I have a team that will rock the mic at your fab event. Email Nye Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com