Here is a brief overview of my working promise to you:
Thanks for your interest in working with me.
I am available for a limited amount of coaching and consulting engagements. I can do this via phone, Skype, or in-person—my location or yours. Due to my heavy speaking itinerary, most of the individual coaching is combined with group support and awesome masterminding.
We can rock this three ways:
I can advise you or your group in the following subject areas:
- Moxie and Muse aka Personal Development
- Rolling In the Deep aka Signature Message and Communication
- Pump up the Jam aka Personal Productivity
- Speak from the Heart aka Platform Building (I believe if you can tell it, you can sell it)
- Write from the Heart aka Content Development (Create thought provoking, delish copy)
- Have You Seen Her aka Lead-her-ship Development
- Less Talk, More Action aka Vision, Clarity, and Leverage
Regardless of the topic, my goal is to help you find new opportunities for growth, gain as much clarity as you can on the who, what, when, where and why and most importantly the how, and achieve knock out results.
If you want to explore how I can help you in one of these areas, please click here to contact me or jump right in the water and pick a package that speaks to your heart. You did not just land on this page by accident. You were looking for something. Either you are trying to figure out if this is for you, copying my web content (some lazy person did that before and forgot to remove my name, smh), or have been bullied by me or my staff to get started and stop procrastinating…you are here and I am excited.
Lucinda is not only a dynamic biz coach but she truly cares about seeing her clients succeed. She is an above average coach that provides unconventional tools, methods, and messages to motivate you into greatness. Lucinda is witty, creative, sincere, and among a host of awesome characteristics not found in other business coaches. Lucinda walks her talk. I highly recommend her.if you are searching for direction. ~ Priscilla Prince
I’d love to show you how and guide you in doing it, too. The strategy, plans, and assessments we co-create for you will be different, but my clients consistently get results. They become corporate mom drop outs, bloggers with a purpose, authors with a business model, speakers who are sought after, trainers who are labeled as “must-have’s”, and passionate philanthropist.
Lucinda Cross is truly a unique individual. Her personality, energy & positive attitude are all contagious and make you want to take that extra step in order to succeed in business. I truly enjoyed having Lucinda Cross at our “Branding: How to Create the Right Image for Your Business” workshop as our guest speaker. I highly recommend her to any entrepreneur, mompreneur or corporate-mom dropout looking to reach and obtain true success in their business. ~ NY Women’s Chamber of Commerce
Lucinda Cross set forth an approach toward matters of Personal Responsibility, Professional Development, Strengthening Faith Muscles, and Personal Happiness that was both straightforward and profound. I am also grateful. I want to thank you for taking the time to show me how to begin to train my mind to work with my subconscious mind – so I can live the life I want and achieve my goals! Anna L. Barrow
We Won’t Be A Good Fit If…
We can’t be all things to all people, and there are times in which a coach/consultant and his client just don’t work out. Here are some possible ways in which we might not be a good fit:
1. You’re going to stagnate and sabotage our process. As a general rule, if you are not willing to follow through and do the work at your highest and best. This means clearing your calendar to work on what counts and what matters.
2. You’re desperate for quick money. Hungry is good – desperation is bad. Many bad decisions is made from sheer desperation and it’s hard to execute at your best when you’re desperate. Hungry to succeed yes, desperate to make a buck , no. its hard to focus on creating value when your desperate.
3. You’re just in it for the money. The businesses I most believe in – and am best able to advise – make a meaningful contribution to our society. If the money you make is the only thing you care about, you’ll struggle in business and our values will clash.
We Work With Each Other in the Way That Works For You
Building a distinct and unique platform message takes time.
Our best results will come from working with each other through time. I’m here to advise you on how to keep things going despite the challenges that come up once you get into the work.
Here are three ways we can work together:
I look forward to working with you,