Almost every week, I post a host of Activate tips, resources, commercials, casting calls, speaker submission request and investment opportunities in my private Facebook group.
Some say I am giving away my goods and others say it helps them improve their lives.
I want you to keep in mind, every email you send, every conversation and word that comes out of your mouth, every action you take, can and will affect someone else.
I want you to consciously use the Law of Increase. The Law of Increase gradually shifts your thinking to see more of the goodness in your life and others. The Law of Increase opens the door for you to produce miracles out of the most powerful vessel we have, “the mouth”.
You have to let your faith develop, you have to be patiently persistent, your intentions must be clear and strong. You can have enforced increase in your life, you can engineer those amazing miracles and lucky breaks that makes life both invigorating and fulfilling.
You can craft a life where a steady stream of increase flows, increase in your life, increase in your love, increase in your relationships, increase in your finances.
We must do things in life expecting a specific increase to happen. Expect to gain 3 new clients from an email message, expect to find that dress on sale, expect to be chosen for the award when you submit your application, expect for your child to get that scholarship or your significant other to receive that promotion. If you look for miracles and increase in your life, you will find them in droves and you will see how they are happening to you more than you ever imagined. The problem is that most of us just dismiss the miracles and increase in our lives as just “coincidences”.
- finding a parking space right on time, when you were running late and there is money in the meter already.
- running into a long lost friend that you wanted to reconnect with.
- receiving a financial gift from someone or getting a new client just when you needed to pay a major bill.
- getting a phone call that you were nominated for an award anonymously
- negative results from a mammogram, that was presumed to be cancerous
- layoffs at the job and your name was not on the list
- your husband getting that bonus just before you find out you are pregnant
- approved for that house even though your credit is bad
- Expect the best all the time, look for an increase in all you do.
Lifestyle Business Advisor
I help women speak up, stand out and earn more.
Comment, repost and share with your network…