5 Ways to Attend The Big ASK or any conference for Free
By Mary Maxey October 24, 2019
Would you like to barter with us?
As someone who invests in conferences and networking as well as producing these events, I understand how costly this can get with so many awesome events going on. Even if you get to snag early-bird specials and discount rates the investment can take a huge toll on your finances if not planned out correctly. One thing I learned to do was to connect with other individuals attending and bunk up or carpool. I learned to grab early flights using flight alerts. Checking nearby Airbnb and also grabbing groupons to cover lunch and dinner was a huge success.
Well here is a few ways to arrange for FREE tickets to The Big ASK Live.
1. Are you a podcaster, blogger, social media influencer? If you are covering the conference under press or media you can get a complimentary ticket with the right requirements.
2. Do you have a camera or Video camera? If you agree to take photos or video snippets of the conference as part of the conference onsite social media squad you can also grab a complimentary ticket.
3. Lend your hands to some labor. If you can help set up or break down or be a part of the organizing committee you get a complimentary ticket. Or offer any admin support services virtually pre-conference. We can use all the help!
4. Know how to cook or bake or decorate? If you have any skills in the kitchen, we would love to have some desserts and light bites available for our VIPs and speakers. If you are gifted with decor and creative we would love to hear about your ideas and how you can help enhance the branding onsite. We love to work with people at www.wundermold.com, within their expertise. Tell us what you are great at and we can see if we can use your services for this event in exchange for a ticket.
5. ASK someone to sponsor your ticket in exchange to market them on-site at the conference and sharing they are being sponsored by…. during their social media marketing.
You are invited! When: Feb 17, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Register in advance for this meeting.